Intructions for camera-ready version
All papers must be formatted according to the IEEE Xplore template (letter Size Paper template) template.
This template can be downloaded here:
Papers should be strictly no fewer than 6 pages, and preferably no more than 8 pages in length. There will be a charge of € 75 for each additional page beyond 8 pages.
Final versions of accepted papers are required to pass the compatibility test in IEEE PDF eXpressTM. IEEE PDF eXpress allows you to convert your Word, LaTeX, or range of other source files into IEEE XploreTM compatible files. You may also use PDF eXpress to check your own PDF files for compatibility.
Please follow the following steps to make sure your file is compliant with IEEE Xplore;
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website at http://www.pdf-express.org/
- Click on 'New User' to create your own IEEE PDF eXpress account for FUSION 2014 using Conference ID: 30686X . If you have used IEEE PDF eXpress before, the system will recognize you as an existing user, but you still need to set up your account for FUSION 2014.
- Upload source file(s) for conversion and/or PDF(s) for checking. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Proofread the generated PDF file thoroughly. There could be missing symbols, equations, graphs, and also reported errors. Please update the source file and repeat the conversion again. If the problem persists, please use the online help provided on the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
Complete the copyright form, print it, sign it, and scan the signed form.
Download Copyright form: [PDF]
Upload to Easychair
You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed copyright form **PDF format**.
- the sources of final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- the final version of your paper (**PDF**) checked throught IEEE PDF eXpress
- a document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews
Instructions for uploading the paper in Easychair
- Log into EasyChair. Confirm your role. This should be 'Fusion 2014 (author)'. Do the following for each accepted paper.
- Go to menu 'My submissions->Paper NN' (for multiple submissions) or menu 'Paper NN'. Note that NN is a submission number.
- Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in their final papers as illustrated in the sample templates. Please make sure the author names appearing on the paper and entered into the submission system match exactly (by using the options Update information and Update authors).
- Click on 'Submit a new version' link at the upper right cornerm, specify the file name and click on 'Submit a New Version' button to upload.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings.
FUSION welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
FUSION 2014 follows a single-blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in their papers as illustrated in the sample templates. Your PDF file must not include paper id, page number & conference name.
Invited and submitted papers published on the annual ISIF Fusion Conference CD must meet established IEEE and ISIF standards and requirements. These apply to post-conference distribution of the Conference proceedings as well, including submission to IEEE Xplore. Standards and requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Papers must be presented at the conference.
- Critical technical comments of technical reviewers and the technical program committee must be adequately reflected in the final manuscript.
- Papers must not include unprofessional text such as ad hominem abuse, automatically generated text, or unsubstantiated claims.