There are 3 travels grants (800$) for students in honor of Tammy L. Blair. The granted students will take active part in activities organized during the conference.
Deadline for application subimission: June 19th, 2014.
- Number of grants: 3 travel grants are offered.
- Amount: $800 (USD). Each grant recipient shall receive a diploma.
- Evaluation Panel: The Awards Committee of FUSION 2014.
- Requirements: Applicants should be registered for the FUSION 2014 event in which they have publications accepted.
Making the grant/award request:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject: TRAVEL GRANT FUSION 2014
- Body: First name, Last name, Affiliation, indicate whether you are a doctor or doctoral student.
- Attach a PDF file with the following information:
- Last name
- First Name
- National Identity Number (or passport)
- Postal address, including Post Code, Telephone (mobile if possible), email and URL.
- University / Centre
- Research group
- Titles and authors of articles registered at FUSION 2014 (papers ID)
- The quality of the contribution/s shall be taken into account and, as such, the evaluation of the article reviewers shall be used for assessment purposes.
- Every attempt shall be made to distribute the grants/awards evenly among institutions